- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
After a weird backfire that messesd up my O2 sensors Brian reset all my systems -no charge. Could have taken advantage of my situation but was honest. Hes got my future business.Anonymous
We've been going to Brian's for many years (over 14 years) and have been extremely happy with his work. We've never had any problems with the work that was done and never felt oversold. We've found him to be honest, direct, prompt in delivering work, and extremely reliable.Maurini S.
Great and timely service. I was operating on a very narrow timeline today and Brian's made it work. Definitely recommend!Thomas S.
This is the best place. We've used them for years. They call you after they check things, explain what's going on, and quote the price. Very understanding, polite, professional. This will always be our go to place for repairs.Chi
Great service, competitive prices, and very knowledgeable guys here. I ve never had a problem getting anything fixed by Brian's auto clinic. I would recommend this place to anyone.Rob L.
Always great service. Good people work here. Very understanding. Even offered to drive me home after my car broke down. These guys always go above and beyond to make the customer happy, and are always crystal clear on what they are doing, how they are doing it, if it's nessisary, and the exact cost up front (to the cents). Sometimes they can't fix things for cheaper than the dealership, but I always take my car here before anywhere else.Jack B.
Honest and fair!!!! The guys at Brian's went the extra mile to save me $$$ on our minivan repairs. I had a quote before from a different local Waterford shop which I felt was high, Brian was able to save me about $200 and they had my van done same day. I highly recommend Brian's Auto Clinic.L. Culpepper